Who processes personal data?
The person in charge of the processing is Talk-Hit SRL with registered office at Tramstraat 14, 1932 Zaventem and validly represented by Mr. David Joppart.
Why a privacy statement?
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform visitors to the website hosted at https://joppart.be of how data is collected and processed by the data controller. The controller's wish is to act in full transparency, in compliance with the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD or GDPR). The data controller pays particular attention to the protection of the privacy of its users and therefore undertakes to take reasonable precautions to protect the personal data collected against loss, theft, disclosure or unauthorized use.
What are the purposes of the processing?
Personal data are collected and processed for the sole purpose mentioned below:
- Ensure customer management including order management, delivery management, invoicing and sending of newsletters/emails;
- answer users' questions;
- to make statistics;
- sending promotional information on the products and services of the controller;
- for marketing purposes;
- to improve the quality of the website and the products and/or services offered by the controller.
Personal data is processed exclusively for internal use.
What are the legal bases?
In accordance with the Regulation, personal data are processed by the controller on the following legal basis:
- On the basis of the execution of the contract as agreed with the user or pre-contractual steps taken at his request;
- On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions, with regard to the management of the contractual relationship and in particular invoicing ;
- On the basis of the legitimate interest in sending information to customers following a request from them;
What personal data are processed?
By visiting and using this website, the user expressly consents to the collection and processing of the following personal data by the data controller in accordance with the methods and principles described:
- Personal identification data (last name, first name, address, country, e-mail address, telephone number, country);
- Contact information (phone number, email address);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, cookies);
- all the information concerning the pages that the user has consulted on the website;
- any information that the user has given voluntarily, in particular those concerning his building (year of construction, surface area etc).
The data controller collects personal data in the following way:
- Rapid diagnostic form
- Contact form
The data controller only keeps personal data for the reasonable time necessary for the purposes pursued and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. The data collected is therefore not kept longer than the law allows.
What are the users' rights?
- Right of access: The user has the right to obtain information about the processing of his data.
- Right of rectification: Inaccurate or incomplete information can be rectified.
- Right to erasure of personal data: In certain cases, the user has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him.
- Right to the limitation of processing: In certain cases, the user has the right to request the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data.
- Right to object to processing: The user has the right to object at any time to the processing of his/her personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing his/her personal data which override his/her right to object to processing.
- Right to withdraw consent: The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to portability: The user may at any time request to receive free of charge his personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
If, as a user, you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of your identity (copy of both sides of your identity card) by registered mail to the controller mentioned above in the paragraph 'Who processes personal data? A reply will be given as soon as possible and at the latest one month after receipt of your request.
- Essential or technical cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the operation of the website, allowing good communication and intended to facilitate navigation;
- Statistical or analytical cookies: these cookies make it possible to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behaviour when they visit the website. This helps to improve the user's browsing experience and makes it easier for them to find what they are looking for;
- Functional cookies: these cookies enable specific functionalities on the website in order to improve the user's usability and experience, in particular by remembering the user's choice of preferences (e.g. language, shopping cart, etc.);
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow us to evaluate and improve the content and performance of the website (e.g. by counting the number of visitors, identifying the most popular pages or clicks), and to better match commercial offers to the user's personal preferences;
- Tracking cookies: the website uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics, with the aim of helping the controller to measure the ways in which users interact with the content of the website, and which generates visit statistics in a strictly anonymous manner. These statistics make it possible to continually improve the website and to offer the user relevant content. The controller uses Google Analytics to gain insight into the traffic on the website, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify the persons who visit the website. For further information, the user is invited to consult the Google data protection policy, available at the following address: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/.
If the user deactivates certain cookies, it is possible that certain parts of the website may not be available and/or usable, or that they may only be partially available. The retention period for cookies varies according to their type: essential cookies are generally retained until the browser is closed, while functional cookies remain valid for 1 year and performance cookies for 4 years.
Claims and complaints
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For Belgium, this is the Data Protection Authority (DPA) whose contact details are as follows: Data Protection Authority, rue de la Presse 35 in 1000 Brussels, tel: + 32 2 274 48 00, e-mail: email@example.com